Our Nutrition Philosophy – It’s
The pawTree Difference
At pawTree, our philosophy about
nutrition starts with our belief that
pet nutrition shouldn’t just help
your pets survive, it should help your
With pawTree, you can feel confident
that the quality and care put into
the development of every product
means every bag is packed with the
wholesome goodness your pets
need to live healthy, vibrant lives.
Products We Use And Recommend!
Real Whitefish & Brown Rice Recipe
A delicious combination of whitefish, brown rice and pearled barley, with millet, flaxseeds, coconut oil, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrots, spinach and parsley. Real whitefish is the first ingredient in this highly-digestible, nutritionally-dense, holistic recipe. pawTree recipes are formulated with no corn, no wheat and no soy because we know our pets rely on us to make the best nutrition choices for them. Our recipes contain no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or poultry by-products.
Real Chicken & Sweet Potato
A delicious combination of chicken and sweet potatoes, with peas, chickpeas, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin, spinach and parsley. Real chicken is the first ingredient in this highly-digestible, nutritionally-dense, holistic, grain-free recipe. pawTree recipes contain no corn, no wheat and no soy because we know our pets rely on us to make the best nutrition choices for them. Our thoughtfully-formulated recipes contain no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or poultry by-products.
Ultimate Puppy Starter Kit
A high-quality supplement that incorporates a precise formula of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbs and more. NuVet Plus® brings together vital ingredients that perform synergistically to help improve your pet’s health and keep them healthy.
Hello families! I have come to believe SO strongly in pawTree dog food, that we have chosen to include it in extending our health guarantee. I feel very strongly about keeping your puppy as healthy as possible and we feel that providing this premium, holistically formulated dog food will ensure your dog’s nutritional health and long-life! So many dogs and cats are acquiring serious life-threatening health issues through poor diet and vitamin deficiency. pawTree provides the optimum nutritional benefits for all life-stages ensuring good health and longevity for your puppy, which is why we are willing to stand behind our health guarantee when you feed this specific line of holistically-formulated dog food only! I am often asked, “What should I feed my puppy? What do you recommend?” I have always researched the dog food and looked at the first few ingredients and the guaranteed analysis. Throughout the years we have also used several different brands of dog food. We have made the decision to feed our puppies and dogs pawTree from now on because we end up feeding 2-3 times as much of these other brands and do you know what happens when you feed more? Yep! They POOP more! And, it does end up costing a lot more too!
Have you seen all the dog food recalls recently? That's when we initially became concerned about keeping up with the news and recalls. While researching, we were disgusted with the fact that too often the commercial brands were outsourcing and cheapening their ingredients (especially the types of protein) to increase the bottom line. We have to worry about fillers, GMO’s, and animal by-products. And then of course there are new recalls and reports of contamination on an almost daily basis now! We were recently introduced to pawTree, a premium holistically-formulated dog food for ALL life stages and I'm excited to tell you that not only do our puppies and dogs love it, but it's so much healthier than any kibble we've fed our pets int he past.
We were so impressed by the quality and high standards of this dog food and the amazing testimonials from the customers and field representatives of this company that we only recommend pawTree products now. My mission is to improve the quality of the breed and offer our customers beautiful, healthy, and sweet-tempered puppies that they can enjoy for years to come. pawTree contains NO by-products, NO corn, wheat, NO soy, NO artificial colors/flavors, NO artifical preservatives. Feeding this healthy food will help give your pet a long and healthy life! And if that isn't enough, it costs LESS per serving than other premium dog foods & will be shipped right to your door! We love it and more importantly, our DOGS all love it!
pawTree also contains important GUARANTEED LIVE probiotics and prebiotics that aid in your dog’s overall gut health and digestion. These key ingredients, including several other needed vitamins, also support your dog’s overall immune system.
There has NEVER been a recall of this holistically-formulated food and it is produced in limited runs on a weekly basis, minimizing periods of storage and helping to deliver the freshest-possible product. While leading brands stockpile tons of food for months on end, pawTree is made weekly in small batches. Fresher food is more nutrient-rich! You can be assured that your new puppy will benefit from their strict inventory controls and product safety considerations that are second-to-none. This is why pawTree cannot be found at your local store!
While this dog food might “seem” more expensive up front, the cost is about $1.88 a day for a 70 pound adult dog!! Americans spend more than that on their Starbuck's coffee every morning!!! Higher calories per cup means you'll feed LESS dog food, but they receive MORE nutrition! They are able to digest and utilize the dog food more due to their special cooking process.
Plus, you are ensuring a long and healthy life for your fur-baby when you feed them quality nutrition!
Did you know that our pets genetically can live to be 20+ years old, but the current average is 13-15? While many factors help the longevity of life – environment, health care, etc. nutrition is one of the most important factors.
Many of the ingredients in commercial brands of pet food today cause a shorter life span due to the ingredients that cause stress on their kidney and liver functions which include; wheat, corn, and soy. These are also major allergens to our pets.
Another problem that we see in commercial brands is the use of by-products such as chicken heads, duck bills, fish heads, chicken and turkey feet, bones and diseased & contaminated slaughterhouse meat can also be included in our pet foods! BHA, BHT, which harms our dog’s liver and kidneys and are known carcinogens. As well as Ethoxyquin, which is used to stabilize rubber can also be used. All these chemicals are added to provide a longer shelf life, for months, even possibly a couple of years. Our dogs are fed pawTree food, supplements and treats. We only use their spa products for our dogs as well. We believe that raising puppies on this food and supplements will help ensure a long and healthy life, as well as provide our puppies a healthy start.
Because we believe so strongly that nutrition plays a very big part in the health of an animal, we are offering a 1-year extension to our Health Guarantee. Should you choose this, the guarantee extension stipulates that the puppy must be fed pawTree food for their entire lifetime. The reason we have chosen to offer this option to our guarantee, is because so many dogs and cats are acquiring serious life threatening illnesses through poor diet and vitamin deficiency. We believe that these products provide the optimum nutritional benefits ensuring good health and longevity for the dog, which is why we are willing to stand behind this guarantee. You feed less dog food than other premium dog food brands, but they receive more nutrition! They are able to digest and utilize the dog food more easily. And you are ensuring a long and healthy life for your pet when you feed them quality nutrition! Isn't your precious puppy worth it? Do you have other pets at home that you would like to introduce to these products?
Recommendation Transition Guide:
Day 1-2: Feed ¼ PAW TREE and ¾ of the old diet.
Day 3-4: Feed ½ PAW TREE and ½ of the old diet.
Day 5-6: Feed ¾ PAW TREE and ¼ of the old diet.
Day 7: The transition period is over and you can feed the recommended amount of PAW TREE.
If you have any questions about feeding or transitioning to pawTree Health Food for Dogs & Puppies, please contact me! CLICK HERE
- To assure your puppy gets off to the right start, they have been enjoying NuVet Plus every day as a treat (they love the taste). Continuing this daily regimen is the easiest and best way to keep your pet on the path to perfect health! Please order prior to receiving your pup.
- Hundreds of thousands of dogs and cats are using NuVet Plus to provide optimal health and a strong immune system. A strong immune system will protect them from environmental and food toxins such as back yard pesticides, hormones, toxic formaldehyde in furniture and carpeting. NuVet Plus also supports proper development as well as a beautiful skin and coat.
- This is not just a vitamin. It’s an immune system builder with a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, amino acids and high-potency antioxidants. That’s why it works so well through all three stages of a dog’s life.
- P For puppies - Fills the immunity gap all puppies experience. Shortly after birth maternal antibody effectiveness is greatly reduced. By 8 weeks your puppy’s immune system is at a vulnerable point. Once in their new home, the immune system is weakened by the stress of adoption and exposure to novel bacteria and viruses in their environment. This is also when the vaccine series is started. Vaccines are most effective if the immune system can respond properly. Starting NuVet Plus now is important to helping your puppy grow into a healthy adult.
- P For dogs in their prime – Provides the necessary antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to sustain peak performance during the prime of their lives.
- P For older dogs - Helps provide the nutritional needs to live long, happy, and productive lives in their senior years.
- We highly recommend NuVet Plus to keep your pet on the path to perfect health!
- It is not available in stores, and is only available to the general public with an order code from an authorized pet professional.
- For your convenience, you may order online by clicking on this link www.nuvet.com/11484 or calling 800-474-7044 and using Order Code: 11484. You can also save an additional 15% and assure you never run out of NuVet by choosing the “AutoShip” option at check out.
- NuVet Labs will notify us when ordered.
- Kristin Archer
- Archer Hill Farm